Saturday, September 21
during Albion Harvest Fest!
Registration open 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Contest begins at 1:00 p.m.
- All frogs are welcome and good care should be a top priority!!
- Please transport all jumpers in a moist, well ventilated container to ensure their well-being.
- Handlers will be responsible to ensure that each Jumper is returned safely, at the conclusion of the contest, to their respective home.
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
- No Entry Fee
- Jumpers must be Frogs…No Toads!
- Frogs will be judged on the distance of three successive jumps or the distance at the end of 3 minutes, whichever comes first.
- Each contestant must provide (or borrow) their own frog.
- Contestants may only enter one frog.
- To begin event, the frog will be placed on the starting spot.
- Contestants are not allowed to touch their frog once placed on starting spot.
- Contestants may encourage frogs to jump by cheering, clapping, stomping, etc.
- Judge will measure distance for record.
- Judge’s decisions are final.
- Contest is open to children who are between 3 to 15 years of age and MUST handle their own frog.
- Organizer has the right to change rules as they see fit to see that all children are treated fairly.
- Prizes for the top 5 distances.
Download this information.